eDesign is more of a DIY approach. Instead of an interior designer coming to your home to tour your home in person, to take measurements and photos, I show you how to take the measurements and photos. We communicate by email and/or phone. I design your space and give you a shopping list. You shop for your items and I help you put it all together.
The Step by Step Process
- Answer a design questionnaire
- 30 min phone call (can also be done via email if preferable)
- Take photos of your room at different angles
- Measure your space
- Pin some inspiration images on Pinterest
- Design begins
- Follow-up after to help with pulling the room together
What You Get
eDesign Room Makeover
- Design board with furniture, paint colors, artwork and accessories
- Floor plan layout
- Shopping list
Designs take approximately two-four weeks. Contact me for more information.
If you don’t need a whole room makeover but just have a few questions answered like:
- floor play layout
- paint color selection
- OR other specific design questions
Contact me for more information.